Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baby Fever

For the first time since Rosebud was born, I feel like it would be lovely to be pregnant.  I really never thought I would feel that way, since pregnancy = hormonal craziness.  I guess it is the way of biology. My brain is forgetting the difficult moments, and only remember the joyous ones.  And as my Rosebud gets bigger and bigger, I think part of the yearning is for her to slow down and stay my baby. 

I'm glad to have this feeling and so glad that the adoption process has been started.  Now I have something to tell my uterus when it starts telling me it wants to start on another beautiful life.  So sorry womb, our next baby will be or has been created somewhere else.  During the wait, I have family and friends who are enjoying the new beginnings of having little ones, and it has been pretty stinkin' fun to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment