Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Summer of Rejoicing!

God's Love is AMAZING.  His provisions are abundant and I cannot help but have a joyful heart as I praise him today for the many gifts he has given to my friends and family!(Quick side note.  This is how I write. Not how I talk. Real world Tara would be like "Man! God rocks.  This is crazy awesome.  I can't believe this".  Just thought those of you who don't know me should know I do not write the way I speak)

Below is a prayer request from one of my January 2013 posts.  I wanted to update everyone on God's amazing answer to these prayers!!!! These families were in their adoption journey, and we joined with them in prayer for patience and endurance while they waited for their children.  Since May, this is how prayers have been answered:

1.  M & L in Missouri- BABY GIRL!
2. J  & J in Oklahoma- LITTLE GIRL AND BABY BOY!
3. K & S in Oklahoma- BABY GIRL!
4. The other Lesotho program adopting families: US, Canada, and the Netherlands.  - OUR FAMILY AND THE OTHER US FAM WE PRAY FOR HAVE BOTH HAD MATCHES!!! THE OTHER FAMILY HAS ALREADY PICKED UP THEIR LITTLE GIRL!

I know many families who fall under #4 continue to wait.  Please continue to lift them up.

As for us,  our documents have made it through court!  We are M's Parents :)  We are so thrilled.  I tear up every time I think about it.  We can't wait to go wrap our arms around him!!! All that is left is getting his birth certificate and passport.  Once our social worker has secured those, we will be headed to Lesotho. We are hoping to travel at the end of this month!

Hoping to see Maseru in real life soon :)




Prayer requests:

1. That the paperwork make its way swiftly back to our social worker.
2. That the Lord travels before us, making our journey blessed and without major incident.
3. For me.  I'm naturally an anxious gal.  I'm going to need some peace.  For Rosebud, she is naturally a momma's girl. She is going to need some understanding.  For Michael. He has to take care of me. He is going to need wisdom ;) And for my sister Caitlin.  She is going as Rosebud's nanny.  She is going to need a good mix of everything the Holy Spirit can gift her with :)
4. FOR M!  For the BIG CHANGE coming up in his life.  For his heart to be open to his new family.  For the time he will have with me in the early months of his time here to attach, bond, and settle into a whole new continent, family, routine, etc.

Thank you for joining me in this joy and praise!  and for lifting our fam and son up in prayer!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more good news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have a wonderful trip! Much love to Christina and BG and Maseru! We love and miss them!

    ReplyDelete