Monday, June 17, 2013

Breaking News...



I am going to attempt to keep this brief :) I just want to say, this step reads like a minor one, but I can assure you, it felt like it would never get here!  And here it finally is!!!  Our attorney in Lesotho has mailed us our official petition.  The legal documents have been signed and notarized and sent back to Africa.

Here is what is to follow...

1. A court date is set and occurs in which we are issued a new birth certificate for M.
2. We go get him!

There are more boring details, but that is the just of it. I can't tell you how much your prayers have meant to me, and how much they will continue to mean to our family as we wait for these last two steps... court and travel.  Please pray with us for no more snags, and smooth processes from here on out!!!  There are about a TON of things running through my mind that I need to do before we get to step 2.  I can't tell you how excited we are to finally be here.

Feeling so blessed and excited!

Tara G

Oh and because it was Father's Day, here is an adorable pic if my sweet husband and Rosebud.

1 comment: