Monday, April 22, 2013

My Prayer for this Time



Romans 15: 13.  This is my prayer for this time.  This time of waiting for my family, for my friends who are also waiting for their Basotho child, for my friends and family waiting here for their domestic adoptions. It is my prayer for my son's house mothers, who care for him now at Beautiful Gate. For the Beautiful Gate family, as they heal from the pain of recent events, as they love and care for God's children.  (for more information about this, visit http://blog.www.beautifulafrica.org/)

Before starting this post, I read over my last blog post.  I began to long for the peace I was experiencing at that time.  April is turning into May, and I have still no new news about M.  I miss him desperately.  And I feel myself trying to hold this together on my own.  Like I can will myself out of longing and inpatience, urgency and worry.  My brain believes in God's timing.  So I am praying today that the Holy Spirit overflow my heart with hope, trust and peace, so my heart and mind can come to an agreement.   And the same for my friends, who probably have felt this same way at one time or another.

Your friend,


Tara G

No comments:

Post a Comment