Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Brother for Rosebud!!!!!!

We have a baby boy! He is five months old and we are going to call him M (on this blog). It makes me think of James Bond :)

So what happens next you ask? We wait. We wait for documents to be compiled. Physical exams. For a pic to be sent! For a court date! And for the green light to go get our M. How long will that take? I have no answer to that! I pray daily that our time apart will be miraculously short.

In the wait, I have started reading adoption parenting books. I did not start then before because I thought I would be more motivated once matched. I inserted a pic of the book below. It has been very informative!

I want to write about what this stage of waiting is like, but I haven't found the right words. I will save it for the next blog.

For now: Praise The Lord! For his faith, grace and love. For being faithful to His promise and for loving our son! I pray that I continue to lean on Him for the rest of this journey!

I want to say a special thanks to my prayer partners through this journey! I can never say how much it truly mean to me!!!

Thanks all!

Tara G

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you both! God is so faithful to answer our prayers!
    with love,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete